Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I set up my desk yesterday! It's so cool. And the wireless router is functioning as well, so I shall be able to access the Internet from my room whenever desired. Oh yeah.

I have to thank KK for being a huge help in getting the dye out of the sidewalk. It's mostly out, and it might rain today, which would be awesome. Since I don't feel like going home, I'm at the library right now. There's a planning meeting for the youth summit, I believe, later tonight, which I'll be attending. I talked to Jess, and she forgot it was today, so Brian or Sean may go; however, I can't ask them since they were on the field trip. So, I'll see when I get there.

Oh, and we got our Independent Reading Project today. If I get the books I want, I'll do Brave New World and 1984. *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home