Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today was exhausting. Enrichment still isn't fully functioning. GSA had its first meeting; we should have a good year. I can't wait to stock up on rainbow ribbon. Muahahaha.

Badminton had its first game. I fell down before the matches even started. That didn't hurt much, only initially. My partner and I played last of all the seated players, and I fell again. That time hurt, since I twisted my ankle. I said I was fine, because I'd only get five minutes to rest until we lost the game. It started to go away, and we won the first match 15-10. During the second match, our opponents devised a strategy to only hit the birdie to my partner; luckily, I tend to aggressively seek the birdie. After the second point, I just called any shot that wasn't centered to her or on her left so she wouldn't tire. We won that match 15-10. The team lost, but luckily the other team isn't in our division. My ankle hurts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home