Monday, October 24, 2005

I needed this four-day weekend. KK's party on Friday, fun. I stayed there the entire day. I dressed up as Caesar, but one of the pins came undone several times, so I just took off the costume. Saturday I went to the new grocery store that opened up just south of here; it was really cool. I saw Megan (CS/chemistry Megan, not emo Megan or badminton Megan) there, but the crowd was enormous, so I didn't bother waving or anything. I had to go to my cousin's birthday party yesterday, but I got to leave early to go to Kelley's Halloween party. I had to get chocolate, though, and it was all Megan's fault (badminton Megan). I had been talking to her on AIM, and she was eating chocolate, so I craved chocolate for the rest of the day. Ally was working at said grocery store when I was getting the chocolate, and Greg was right next to her, which amused me. We watched Sleepy Hollow, Scary Movie 3 (rather bad), and Psycho. Oh, and I dressed up as a table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home