Monday, August 07, 2006

So some of the kids in my youth group went to the Inner Harbor to see three of us off to college. On the way there, there were a bunch of people from Otakon, which was incredibly cool. Katherine, John, and I looked around the music section in Barnes & Noble. John got a CD, though I didn't see which, and I decided to get Save Ferris's It Means Everything, but I didn't have enough cash to get that and then get dinner later. So I'll get it sometime this week.

We went to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner, and I got a Hawaiian pizza made with honey-wheat dough. It was amazing. We wandered around the stores for awhile and headed back.

I still have a lot to do to get ready to leave, but luckily a lot of stuff (that I'm not even taking to college, go figure) is packed and ready to be taken to my mom's new house. I think I'm a little over halfway through the physics lectures, so I need to watch those some more to prepare for the advanced standing exam, and I still have a decent amount of shopping to do, especially winter clothes. Most of you know already that I have no (or almost no) long sleeves or long pants; I don't think I even have a coat that'd get me through the winter.

Seventeen days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home