Monday, August 29, 2005

Today was interesting. That's really the only way to describe it. I was worried my sign for the reserved parking spot wouldn't be up, since it wasn't the day before. I couldn't find my schedule, which had my locker combination on it, so I had to get it from guidance. The guy wanted a dollar for it, and I doubt he was supposed to charge, but I was in no mood to argue. The morning went smoothly and was uneventful. The afternoon was also nice; I think I'll enjoy AP Chemistry.

After school, I went to the car to get my stuff for badminton, but the locks weren't working, which was a nuisance. I took virtually no breaks during practice and wore myself out muchly. I then discovered that the car battery was dead, probably from not shutting one of the doors all of the way, since the lights were all off. My mom had taken the van for an oil change, so she had to come with our neighbor to jumpstart the car. He did, and they talked for quite awhile, while I was sweating profusely from the heat.

We went to the supermarket, and she ran into an old co-worker. They talked. A lot. I was hungry and thirsty, but if I had drank anymore, I would have wet myself. My knees were buckling and I felt as if I were about to faint. Finally, I got a mediocre turkey sandwich and had half. I ate the rest when I got home. Now, I want to kill the Buggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home