Monday, August 29, 2005

I think I'm posting this because I don't want it to be lumped with my first day of school. So, there's this girl at badminton, who I won't name. She's...strong-willed. It's her first year, and she decided without consulting me that I would be her partner. Hehe. So when she asked me, I almost said yes but caught myself. I partnered up with a different girl, who is very nice and with whom I'll be able to work. The former didn't seem to like that and found a freshman to be her partner so she could challenge us for the only mixed doubles spot. Ms. Harding said she would kill me if I lost; needless to say, I didn't. We got lazy at the end of the first game and won 15-6. The other girl didn't seem to realize that a challenge was two out of three games, and I knew that. She wasn't too pleased to find out that she would have to lose again. I made sure to smash it at her and we won 15-0. It took the smug smile off of her face. However, I made sure to be very polite to her; she's not directly mean, so there's no reason I should be. Plus, I don't need the bad karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home